Coated Glass Fiber (CGFR)
When cables needs more strength, protection from rodents and water, our world class coated glass fibers are used as a peripheral strength member.
The fiber is coated with special resins to protect the glass fiber during cable production that adds strength. Customers can choose from a wide variety of tex and colour options.
Key Properties of INDOFLEX CGFR
- Available from 600 tex till 2400 tex
- Offers high coverage and spread
- Lower consistant thickness gives an uniform cable diameter
- Water Blocking properties protects cable from water seepage
- Comes with balance packaging leading to ease of processing
© 2016 Indore
. All rights reserved